Systems and services to monitor and control the use of energy
Due to the rapid spread of 'COVID-19' the world is facing turbulent times. This health crisis has affected Secure and our partners across the globe.
- Semsites at all our sites in India are now working from home.
- Our three factories in India are producing and dispatching goods around the world
- We are only operating services in support of essential services around the globe.
- The majority of Semsites in the UK and Australia are also working from home, with essential skeletal staff coming in.
- Our factory in the UK is partially operational, with increased distancing protocols
- Our office in Sweden is fully operational
We are here for any assistance. If you are a existing customer, partner, supplier or service provider, it is best that you contact your regular contact from Secure. Any other enquires can be made on:
- UK and Europe Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- UK and Europe Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- South Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East Asia: email@example.com
- India others: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep everyone fully abreast with the changing situation, and get back to full service as soon as possible.Stay home, stay safe.
DPM and M300
DPM is a range of 96 x 96 mm digital panel meters for industrial and commercial applications. Each model shows a single parameter on a large, bright LED display.Discover the benefits
Prometer 100 is a family of high-precision four-quadrant energy meters with advanced measuring, logging, power quality monitoring and data storage capabilities.Discover the benefits