DPM and M300 Digital Panel Instruments
DPM is a range of 96 x 96 mm digital panel meters for industrial and commercial applications. Each model shows a single parameter on a large, bright LED display. DPM meters are designed for use in high or low voltage, single-phase or three-phase installations. The primary and secondary voltage and current values can be easily programmed on site.
M300 is a range of half-height (96 x 48 mm) digital panel meters designed to meet the rigorous demands of the electrical power supply industry. A large, bright LED display ensures that parameters can be read easily, despite the small size of the unit. Models are available for AC or DC voltage and current, and for frequency.
- Industrial automation and process industries
- Electrical control panels
- Switchgear panels
- Laboratory equipment
- Photovoltaic generators
- Wind turbines
DPM 96 x 96 mm
M300 96 x 48 mm
· True RMS measurement
· CT and VT ratios can be easily programmed on site
· Accuracy class 1 and 0.5% of range (DPM)
· Accuracy ±0.05% of reading ±1 digit (M300)
· Zero and span can be adjusted by the user (M300)